Standard Model Crane-Suspended Manbasket
LTI's Crane-Suspended Manbaskets are known throughout the industry for their excellent protection, heavyweight stability and long service life. Every model comes with LTI's patented detachable Test Weight System, ensuring maximum safety below the hook and full compliance with OSHA. LTI offers both standard and economy models, and custom-designed platforms of almost any shape and size are also available.
LTI's famous yellow and black Standard Model Manbaskets are available in a range of sizes in round, square and rectangular configurations. They provide employees the security of high-strength steel pipe construction and feature our patented detachable Test Weight System.
- Dedicated base-attached suspension system which minimizes platform tipping and provides even load distribution
- Electrostatic powder coat finish which provides high resistance to impact, abrasions, chemicals and corrosion. (Available in our standard safety yellow and black or choose a custom color of your own.)
- Patented easy-on / easy-off detachable test weight system
- Heavy-gauge steel frame and floor grating to provide solid platform support
- High-strength .140" and .145" wall, 1.660" and 1.900" O.D. steel pipe structure
- Four-leg sling assembly suspension system of 1/2" 6 x 36 IWRC wire rope, secured to a master link, and attached to platform base by swage sockets and clevis pins. Also included is a fifth leg for tie-off to loadline above overhaul ball
- Sides enclosed with perforated steel plate from toe-board to mid-rail
- Grab rail inside entire perimeter providing personal fall arrest anchorage in compliance with OSHA, part 1926.502, Subpart M
- Optional access gate, with positive restraining device
- Optional overhead protection, with perforated steel skylights, 6' 7" above platform floor
- Heavy-duty plastic data plates provide unit weight, maximum rated load capacity, maximum occupancy, test weight and serial number
- A one-year unconditional warranty
- AWS certified welding procedures
- Use and Safety Handbook and 13 minute DVD explaining OSHA rule
- Certificate of OSHA compliance provided with each platform
LTI has built a reputation for the design and manufacture of safe, durable personnel platforms. LTI was the first to produce Crane-Suspended personnel platforms that met OSHA’s stringent requirements for workplace use and we continue to lead the industry in safety and compliance. To be directed to the specific OSHA regulation paragraph
[1926.1431] relevant to "Crane or Derrick suspended platforms" go to
www.osha.gov and search
1926.1431 "Hoisting Personnel" for complete 1926 Regulations.