» Engineered Products Index
» Catalog Index
Engineered Products Warnings:
DO NOT EXCEED RATED CAPACITY.
Can fail if damaged, misused or overloaded. Inspect before use. Use only if trained. DEATH or INJURY can occur from improper use or maintenance.
Die Horses Warnings:
If you must work under a load supported by die horses, you shall consider the following additional warnings and recommendations:
- Never exceed Die Horse assigned Working Load Limit (WLL).
- Minimum load required to collapse wheels so legs contact floor is 1200 lbs., when applicable.
- Daily, monthly and annual inspection program should be established and maintained by qualified personnel.
- An annual documented magnetic particle inspection should be performed by qualified person.
- Each Die Horse shall be visually inspected before use.
- Do not use if Die Horse is bent, deformed, has cracked welds and/or any other visual damage.
- Die Horses supporting any individual load shall be of the same manufacturer, same rated capacity and of the same overall height and length.
- Floor must be level, free of deformation and capable of supporting the load.
- The load shall be centered with uniform distribution across the span of each Die Horse and between each set of Horses.
- Designated work area should be free of moving fork truck, hand truck, overhead crane traffic, or anything that might come in contact with the die or the die horse.
- Load shall not be supported or suspended by anything in combination with the die horses. (Examples: an overhead crane, bench or fork truck).
- Personnel shall not be positioned under the load while the load is being transferred to or from the Die Horses.
- Keep hands and feet clear of Die Horses and load when setting load.
DEATH or INJURY can occur from improper use or maintenance.