McKissick® Oilfield Tubing Blocks utilizing new Split Nut Retention System. Revolutionary new retention system eliminates conventional threaded nut and potential problems associated with thread corrosion.
- Exclusive E-Z opening guards, no bolts to pull out and lose. Feature gives fastest possible exposure of sheave cluster for quick reeving.
- Extremely short overall length, extra weight, excellent balance for fast non-wobbling falls.
- Extra large sealed sheave bearing diameters for fully rated capacities.
- Roller thrust bearing in hook.
- Duplex hook for easy elevator operation, locks in eight positions.
- Convenient rod hook clevis available.
- Completely streamlined, no projections.
- McKissick Roll-Forged, flame hardened sheaves, grooved for proper wire line size. Contact Crosby for additional wire line sizes.
- All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.
- McKissick Split-Nut® hook parts precision machined and individually fitted for maximum performance.
- All blocks available with additional cheek weights.
- Manufactured to API-8A. Can be manufactured to API-8C specifications when requested at time of order.
The 80 Series has no spring loaded hook and is better for shallow depths and rework.
Also available with Rod Hook Clevis
** A = Rod Hook Clevis attachment standard.