Meets the performance requirements of Federal Specifications FF-T-791b, Type 1 Form 1 — CLASS 5, and ASTM F-1145, except for those provisions required of the contractor.
- End fittings are Quenched and Tempered or Normalized, bodies heat treated by normalizing.
- Hot Dip galvanized steel.
- Hooks are forged with a greater cross sectional area that results in a stronger hook with better fatigue properties.
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26, including identification, ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature requirements. Importantly, these turnbuckles meet other critical performance requirements, including fatigue life, impact properties and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26.
- TURNBUCKLES RECOMMENDED FOR STRAIGHT OR IN-LINE PULL ONLY.
- Modified UNJ thread on end fittings for improved fatigue properties.
- Body has UNC threads.
- Lock Nuts available for all sizes.
- Fatigue Rated.
* Proof Load is 2.5 times the Working Load Limit. Ultimate Load is 5 times the Working Load Limit.
† Mechanical Galvanized