360° Swivelling / 180° Pivoting
Complies with the machinery directives 2006/42/EG
Swivelling lifting point:
- Loadable in any direction. Safety factor 4:1.
- Turnable under load in vertical direction.
- Not suitable for permanent swivelling under full load, especially in 90° direction.
- Simple installation, just a thread hole is required.
- Variable lengths (Vario) available.
- Can also be used for through holes.
- Bolts 100% magnetic crack detected. Surface protection CORRUD-DT (20 times better than zinc plating).
- High tensile, approved suspension ring acc. EN 1677-4.
- Ring red powder coating, housing zinc plated-
- Type Vario with washer and 100% crack detected nut.
- WBG-V and WBG are also available with Imperial thread.
- Turning without jerk due to additional bush bearing washer.
- Wear marks in the main load directions 45°, 60° and 90°.
- Frame 2 and larger are RFID EQUIPPED.
Please Note: It can happen, that during use, the lifting point can engage in any position. That´s why the WLL is embossed for the worst case situation.
The ring can be manually adjusted to the direction of pull, then the WLL values in the brackets ( ) can be used.
Attention: Refer to RUD user instructions.
The WLL (Working Load Limit) is listed at the nominal value (worst case scenario) unless otherwise specified.