If you require a specific training course for OSHA compliance for slings, hoists and/or rigging hardware, Mazzella can assist you in creating a safe and reliable workplace. All Mazzella slings, hoists and rigging trainers have been accredited through Industrial Training International, Inc. We train to OSHA and ASME standards and can issue certificates following program completion.
Mazzella Training Modules:
- Terms, Risk, Rigging Technique & Rigging Plan
- Plan Every Lift
- Rigging Technique
- Hardware: Care, Use & Inspection
- Wire Rope Slings: Care, Use & Inspection
- Chain Slings: Care, Use & Inspection
- Synthetic Slings (Web Slings & Round Slings): Care, Use & Inspection
- Hooks, Shackles, Eyebolts & Hoist Rings
- Load Control
- Safe Design & Use of Custom Made Below-The-Hook Lifting Devices (ASME B30.20)
- Overhead Cranes: Safe Lifting Operations
Mazzella Companies employs two "Top Trainer" award winners.