» Overhead Cranes Index
» Catalog Index
Magnetek offers a complete line of festooning hardware and cable to efficiently complete the delivery of power or control in a variety of material handling applications.
- Heavy-Duty Aluminum
- Heavy-Duty I-Beam
- Mill Duty I-Beam
- Marine Terminal I-Beam
Festoon Cable & Track Systems:
- 14 Gauge C-Track and 12 Gauge C-Track systems are available in galvanized or stainless steel for flat or round cable and air hoses.
- Factory pre-formed curves in 14 gauge systems are available in 4', 5', 6' and 7' radii.
- Aluminum track is available for pipe type trolleys for both straight and curved systems.
- Wire supported systems available for both flat and round cables.
- New pendant control trolleys with Quick Plug disconnects available.
Special Applications & Services for Festoon Systems:
- Stainless steel and brass bearings for special applications.
- Precision bearing available in both 14 and 12 gauge sizes for long life wear and high speeds.
- Both steel and plastic saddles available for flat and round cables.
- Pre-assembled systems with cables on trolleys and packed for rapid installation.
- Standard cables available in sizes ranging from #2AWG to #16AWG.
- Cable fittings in both cast metal with grommets and non-metallic shrink type.
- Tiered saddles for special cable loads or configurations.
Conductix-Wampfler offers a comprehensive range of Cable Festoon Systems to support, protect and manage power/data cables or air/fluid hoses. Regardless of the particular cable or hose package, the running speed, indoors or out, Conductix-Wampfler has the appropriate system for the job. Cable Festoon Systems are particularly suitable for demanding environments, such as in mills and at port facilities. Conductix-Wampfler systems are ideal for overhead cranes, gantry cranes, water treatment systems, car wash systems, bulk material conveyors, plating lines and many other types of moving equipment.
You can choose from a complete array of cable and festoon hardware and accessories, such as cable connectors, tow cable, tow webbing, cable organizers, junction boxes, and Push Button Pendants. Conductix-Wampfler specializes in custom engineered systems.
Conductix-Wampfler operates according to stringent quality systems to assure that you will get the right product every time. Their plants in the United States, Germany, France, and Italy are ISO 9001:2008 certified. In the USA, their company represents the Insul-8, Industrial Electric Reels (IER), Wampfler and Howell Corporation product brands.