ExoFitTM XP Construction Vest-Style Harness
1110152—ExoFitTM XP Construction Vest-Style Harnesses
ExoFitTM XP Construction Vest-Style Harnesses are made for general construction work. These harnesses have excellent tool-carrying capability, a sewn-in hip pad and removable body belt.
Construction Style Harness Back D-ring, sewn-in back pad and belt with side D-rings, quick connect buckles.
ExoFitTM Construction Style Harnesses
1108502—ExoFit™ Construction Vest-Style Harnesses
ExoFitTM Construction Vest-Style Harnesses are made for general construction work. These harnesses have excellent tool-carrying capability, a sewn-in hip pad and removable body belt. Please see the product brochure for more information.
Construction Vest-Style Harness with back D-ring, sewn-in back pad and belt with side D-rings and quick connect buckles.
Also Available with Front D-Ring:
Product Details: Construction Vest-Style Harness with back and front D-ring, sewn-in back pad and belt with side D-rings and quick connect buckles (not shown).
Glyder2TM Sliding Beam Anchor
2104700—Glyder2TM Sliding Beam Anchor
Provides complete horizontal mobility, tie-off overhead or at your feet (use with Force2TM shock absorbing lanyard when used at your feet).
- Anchor effortlessly slides across the beam on its wear pads, eliminating metal-to-metal contact.
- Integrated ratcheting adjustment system provides quick and easy installation and removal. NO MORE PINS AND CHAINS!
- Unique guarded locking mechanism protects the anchor from accidental disengagement.
- Dual beam grip adjustment prevents twisting and turning as it moves along the beam.
- Extremely lightweight at only 3.7 lbs. (1.66 kg), with a user capacity of 420 lbs. (189 kg) and a minimum breaking strength of 5,000 lbs. (22kn).
- Replaceable synthetic wear pads.
- Fits flange 3-1/2" to 14" wide and up to 1-1/4" thick
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI A10.32, Z359.1 and EN795
For complete horizontal mobility, the Glyder2TM is designed for use with the DBI-SALA Force2TM shock absorbing lanyard when used at your feet. Enjoy total fall protection, along with freedom of movement, as the anchor effortlessly slides across the beam following you as you work. Easily installed and just as easily removed and taken to a new site, DBI-SALA beam anchors provide economical flexibility.
You can also depend on both our fixed and sliding beam anchors to stay securely attached to a horizontal beam. If there is a fall, DBI-SALA makes sure you're secure!
Vacuum Anchor Systems By Mobi Lok
Mobi-LokTM Self Contained Vacuum Anchors (SCVAs) were designed for personal fall protection systems for attachment to smooth, non-porous surfaces. The product includes a self-contained one-piece vacuum anchor assembly predominantly constructed of aluminum and a blended rubber or EPDM pad material. Models are available that allow the user to power off of shop air, a large capacity detached compressed gas bottle, or an on-board gas bottle.
The Mobi-LokTM Provide a non-penetrating anchor point for fall arrest or restraint systems. Mobi-LokTM can be used as an independent anchor point for one person, or as an end anchor for a two person horizontal lifeline system.
Key Features & Benefits
- Rated for fall arrest applications. Withstands the forces generated in stopping a falling person.
- Non-penetrating anchor requires no drilling, welding or alteration to surface.
- Lightweight, compact anchor is easy to carry, attaches to surface.
- Built in back-up features provide absolute safety.
- Use as single person anchor point or as a two person horizontal lifeline end anchor (primary pad assembly and secondary pad assembly).
- Complies with OSHA fall arrest system anchor point strength requirements.
- Intrinsically safe electronics (Aviation Version).
Materials & Specifications:
- Frame: Aluminum
- Vacuum seal: General Industry - Natural rubber / polybutadiene blend and Aviation Industry - EPDM
- Surface temperature range: -20°F to 140°F (-29°C to 60°C)
- Ambient air temperature: -20°F to 115°F (-29°C to 49°C)
- Surface area of pad assembly: 400 sq. inches (2500 sq. cm)
- Vacuum level: 20" Hg (minimum operating level), 23" Hg (maximum operating level)
- D-ring: Stainless steel
- Primary pad quick coupling fittings: 1⁄4" Industrial shape quick coupling fitting
- On-board bottle (for model 2200095 and 2200108 only): 3,000 psi, compressed air, 48 cubic inch, standard HPA type fill fitting,
- Large capacity compressed gas bottle: Nitrogen or air, regulated to 80 -150 psi, 1⁄4" Industrial shape quick coupling fitting for attaching to primary pad (not supplied by DBI-SALA)
- Shop air: regulated to 80-150 psi, 1⁄4" Industrial shape quick coupling fitting
- Attachment lanyard: DBI-SALA Force2™ type lanyard
- Electronics: 4 AA size lithium batteries
- Secondary pad hose assembly: PVC material, 50 ft. (15 m) length (maximum)
- Fasteners: Stainless steel, zinc plated alloy steel
- Operating elevation: 5,000 ft. (1,500 m) above sea level (contact Capital Safety for applications above this level)
- Operating radius: 30 in. (76 cm) minimum
- Labels: Polycarbonate