» Hoists / Parts Index
» Catalog Index
1/4, 1/2, 1, 1-1/2, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10 Ton Capacities with 8-Foot Standard Lift—Longer lifts are available.
The CM Cyclone Hand Chain Hoist features superior engineering, efficiency and durability, and is considered one of the most popular hand chain hoists ever designed.
In addition to providing maximum versatility, this unit offers a convenient way to maneuver loads without standing under the load. The Hurricane 360° allows workers to view hand chain hoists in a whole new light and provides a tool for addressing unique jobs in a broad range of environments.
Features & Benefits:
- Most interchangeability of parts in the industry
- Standard Load Limiter for simple, automatic overload protection
- Enclosed contoured Weston-type automatic brake for positive load control
- High-efficiency spur gearing for greater lift with minimum effort
- Rugged Hoistaloy chain for added strength and durability
- Fully machined, forged liftwheel pockets for easier lifting and smooth free chaining
- High-strength aluminum alloy castings in frame and covers
- Inspected over 75 times to meet or exceed HMI and ASME / ANSI performance and safety standards
- Standard hand chain drop is 2 feet less than lift, (example: 8 foot lift hoist has 6 foot hand chain drop)
- Lifetime warranty
- Metric rated
- Made in U.S.A.
- Fabric chain bags
- Metal chain containers
- Zinc plated load and hand chain
- Unwelded hand chain
- Latchlok hooks
- Bronze hooks
- Bullard hooks
- Eye-type suspension