» Hoists / Parts Index
» Catalog Index
1/4, 1/2, 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 Ton Capacities with 10, 15 and 20-Foot Standard Lifts—Standard push button drop is 4 feet less than lift.
Coffing EC Hook and Lug Suspension Models are high-performance hoists engineered for heavy-duty industrial service. Designed for safety, the EC incorporates mechanical load brake, motor brake and overload clutch as standard.
Features & Benefits:
- Voltage - 115/230, 208 - single-phase; 230/460, 208, 220/380, 575 - three-phase, 60 hertz standard, 50 hertz available.
- Two-speed motors available (3 to 1 speed ratio).
- Rigid or swivel top hook, lug, plain, geared and motorized trolley suspensions available.
- Small Frame Design features housings of cast aluminum alloy construction for minimum weight. Engineered and designed for use with motors up to 1 HP.
- Large Frame design features load bearing housings of ductile iron construction for maximum strength. Non-load bearing housings of cast aluminum alloy for minimum weight. Engineered and designed for use with higher torque 2 and 3 HP three-phase motors.
- Built in compliance with ASME / ANSI B30.16 and CSA standards.
- Full line of accessories available, including Variable Frequency Drives.
- Lifetime warranty
- Other suspension available: Plain Trolley, Geared Trolley and Motorized Trolley—contact your local Lifting Specialist.