» Hoists / Parts Index
» Catalog Index
3/4, 1-1/2, 3, 4-1/2, 6, 9, 11, 13 and 15 Ton Capacities with 53, 56-1/2, 57 and 60-Inch Lifts.
Coffing G-Series Ratchet Lever Hoists feature a malleable iron roller chain ratchet lever, and are efficient and durable. Roller chain can be spliced to create longer lifts and can handle higher capacities than coil chain. G-Series hoists are ideal for utility transmission and distribution work.
Features & Benefits:
- Unit and handle made from malleable iron. Riveted construction makes the unit tamper-resistant.
- Free chaining mechanism allows quick and easy take-up and positioning of slack chain. Hoist will not free chain when under load.
- Handle stops prevent handle from spinning if it is accidentally released by the operator.
- Single or double locking pawl design.
- Hoist can lift, pull or bind. Can be operated from either side and will work in any position with equal efficiency.
- Allows operator to convert unit to next smaller capacity to give longer lift and faster operation. Snap hook acts as an end stop and will not pass through chain sprocket.
- Options—Bullard® hooks, bronze hooks and zinc plated hooks.
- Lifetime warranty