» Hoists / Parts Index
» Catalog Index
Durable and dependable, Thern heavy-duty power winches are built to handle tough industrial jobs year after year. When you have a really tough job, Thern heavy-duty power winches are rugged and reliable. From raising and lowering HVAC equipment to positioning barges, these winches have the capacity to lift or pull tough loads up to 76,000 lbs. (38 tons).
Each of Thern's heavy-duty power winches are available in a number of standard configurations, which can be quickly and affordably modified to create the ideal winch for your application.
Features & Benefits:
- TEFC brake motors, enclosed machine-cut gearing and self-aligning flange style ball bearings.
- Worm gears and spur gears are hardened for durability.
- Drum includes outside flange anchors to allow uniform winding and help extend wire rope life.
- Fabricated frame captures both ends of drum shaft for added security, and is easily altered for modified drum widths.
- Clutch option allows the drum to freespool for rapid pay out of wire rope. Use clutch models for horizontal pulling only.
- Standard winch is designed for base mounting or is easily altered for wall or ceiling installation.
Custom modifications available for Thern heavy-duty power winches include grooved drums, special drum lengths and diameters, limit switches, roller pressure bars and special finishes. Pneumatic, hydraulic and alternate motor voltages are also available. For more information on other options available for an industrial, heavy-duty power winch, contact your local Lifting Specialist.