» Hoists / Parts Index
» Catalog Index
3⁄4, 1, 1-1⁄2, 2, 2-3⁄4, 3, 6 and 9 Ton Capacities with 5-Foot Standard Lift—10, 15 and 20-Foot lifts are also stocked. Non-standard lifts are available.
The LB Series of lever hoists offers a low headroom, compact design that is perfect for use in tight quarters. Regarded as the best lever hoist in the industry, the LB is recommended for use in heavy-duty construction work, mining, manufacturing, shipbuilding and day-to-day maintenance and repair.
Features & Benefits:
- Rugged, all-steel construction that actually weighs less than comparable aluminum models.
- Get positive braking action with Weston-style load brake incorporating two moisture-resistant brake pads with four braking surfaces. Includes two brake pawls for additional reliability.
- Enjoy protection against dirt and moisture with a totally enclosed brake mechanism.
- Ensure long life with machined, heat-treated, split-load, double-reduction gears.
- Operate in close quarters with short steel handle and 15-degree recovery strokes.
- Patented spring-loaded freewheel mechanism permits easy adjustment of the load chain and safeguards against accidental freewheeling under load.
- Equipped with standard rubber grip for non-slip operation.
- Grade 100 heat-treated load chain is nickel plated for corrosion resistance.
- Forged and heat-treated alloy steel hooks open slowly without fracturing under excessive loads. Top and bottom hooks rotate 360°.
- Test certificate verifies that every hoist has been factory load tested to 125% of rated capacity, in accordance with ASME B30.21 requirements.
- Load limit warning handle
- Top hook extender
- Point load hook
- Slip clutch
- Inspection hook
- Bullard® and Shur-Loc® hooks