» Hoists / Parts Index
» Catalog Index
1⁄4 and 1⁄2 Ton Capacities with 5-Foot Standard Lift—Longer lifts are available.
Harrington’s LX mini puller is lightweight, compact and built to perform. It fits conveniently in a toolbox and will easily handle pulling and moving jobs in many applications including transportation, construction and plumbing. Available in two capacities to fit all applications. The 1⁄2 Ton capacity is unique to the industry.
Features & Benefits:
- Durable die-cast aluminum body with steel frame is compact and lightweight.
- Very low headroom design for use in tight spaces.
- Free-chain mechanism allows for quick adjustments.
- Extremely low pulling force is required for operation.
- Weston-style brake is totally enclosed to protect against dirt, dust and rain.
- Single-step reduction gear assures load holding performance.
- Load chain guide mechanism permits smooth and quiet guiding of chain.
- Rubber handle grip for ease of use.
- Effortless to transport, install and store.
- Grade 100, nickel-plated load chain is corrosion and wear resistant.
- Strong hook latches include notched tip.
- Sold individually or in convenient multi-packs—1⁄4 Ton in 6-packs and 1⁄2 Ton in 4-packs.
- Test certificate verifies that every hoist has been factory load tested to 125% of rated capacity, in accordance with ASME B30.21 requirements.