» Hoists / Parts Index
» Catalog Index
1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 1, 2 and 3 Ton Capacities with 10, 15 and 20-Foot Standard Lifts—Longer lifts are available.
Legendary in performance, the new Lodestar features quieter operation, an environment-friendly design, easier access to components, higher duty cycles, less maintenance and enhanced safety features.
Features & Benefits:
- Heavy Duty DC Brake is designed for a long service life. Brake location allows for quick access and easy inspection.
- Lifetime grease-lubricated Gear Box means no oil change out is required. Precision gears provide better wear and longer life.
- Clutch located outside the Gear Box allows for easy access which eliminates the need for complete disassembly and reduces downtime.
- Easy access to the Clutch, Motor, Electrical Control Panel and Brake Assembly.
- Lifetime grease-lubricated Gear Box and helical gearing ensure efficient operation. Heavy duty rated motors. Hoist workmanship backed by a lifetime warranty.
- 80% reduction in sound pressure as compared to the classic Lodestar.
- Clutch is located outside the load path which prevents slipping of the load in an overload condition when brake is not powered.
- 5 Pocket Lift Wheel provides better chain and lift wheel engagement for smoother lifting and reduced vibration—which equates to less wear and a longer chain life.
- Zinc plating to protect chain from environmental conditions.
- With finger-safe wiring and plug-and-play connectors, the Control Panel allows for quick voltage change, access to terminal strips and simple fuse installation.
- Lodestar exceeds H4 requirements, engineered for high-duty cycles and the toughest applications.
- Lifetime grease-lubricated Gear Box means no changing and disposing of hazardous oil.
- Documented RoHS compliance.
- Shipped in boxes made of recycled material.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Metric rated.
- CSA / US National Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL).
- Made in the U.S.A.