» Hoists / Parts Index
» Catalog Index
1⁄8, 1/4, 1/2, 1, 1-1/2, 2, 2-1/2, 3 and 5 Ton Capacities with 10-Foot Standard Lift—Other Lifts are available.
Harrington has added several new features and upgrades to the NER/ER Series of electric chain hoists. These improvements to our high quality, full-featured hoists include the latest technologies, making these models absolutely the best electric chain hoists in the market today.
Features & Benefits:
- UL® Listed—Certified and listed to UL 1340 “Standard for Hoists.”
- Easy Access Suspension—External pins allow for quick change from hook to lug for trolley mount configurations on most models.
- Green Initiative—Built smarter without the use of harmful materials. Environmentally friendly. RoHS compliant.
- Notched Hook and Latch System—Provides positive closing and improves resistance against lateral forces.
- Limit Switches—Low-profile upper and lower limit switches are standard.
- Extended Chain Life—Decreased chain wear as a result of a revolutionary heat treatment process, improved material and chain size.
- High Air Flow—Cooler motor and brake attributed to an engineered motor fin, fan blade and fan cover design.
- Unique Load Sheave—Increased number of pockets reduce chain vibration and increase chain life. 5 pockets standard; 6 pockets on smaller body hoists.
- Friction Clutch and Load Brake—Friction clutch is standard on NER/ER models and friction clutch with mechanical load brake standard on ER models. Carbon friction material provides consistent performance over a wide temperature range.
- Standard Count Hour Meter—Records and displays the number of lowering starts and hoist on time which is valuable for preventive maintenance. Integral to VFD on dual speed models.
- Contactors—Mechanically interlocked, heavy-duty contractors on single-speed models.
- High Strength, Corrosion and Wear Resistant Load Chain— Grade 80, super strength, nickel-plated load chain, certified to DIN standards, uses unique technology to greatly increase resistance to fatigue and wear.
- Dual Speed VFD—Under-the-cover VFD standard for dual speed hoists. Speed ratio is 6:1 with adjustability up to 12:1.
- “The Guardian”: Smart Brake Technology—A current driven electromagnetic brake does not release unless the motor is energized. 10-year hoist brake warranty.
- Pendant Controls—Ergonomic design for operator comfort. Red button emergency stop is standard on all 2-button dual-speed pendants.