» Hoists / Parts Index
» Catalog Index
Move up to 2,000 lbs. with confidence using a portable power winch from Thern. Constructed of cast aluminum, these lightweight winches are designed to deliver the muscle where and when you need it—on the construction site, in the mines, at the wastewater treatment plant, even in aerospace facilities.
Thern portable power winches are available in either worm gear or worm / helical gear configurations to efficiently raise, lower and pull loads weighing up to 1 ton. We also offer a variety of options to meet the needs of your unique application.
Features & Benefits:
- Machine cut worm gears for accurate operation and long lasting service.
- Enclosed oil bath provides continuous lubrication of gears to minimize wear.
- 115 Volt Single Phase Electric Motor includes power cord with grounded plug, and a momentary contact-type push-button pendant control on a control cord.
- Oil seals keep oil in and dirt out.
- Internal mechanical brake provides positive load control for lifting and lowering operations.
- Ball Bearings and self-aligning bronze bearings provide smooth and efficient operation.
- Corrosion Resistant durable paint finish protects against corrosion in harsh environments.
- Pressure Plate applies pressure to drum and wire rope to help maintain uniform winding. Included in standard Atlas Construction Winches.
- Large Diameter Drums minimize wear to the wire rope and help extend its life.
- Dual Function Cable Anchor for quick disconnect of wire rope with swagged ball fitting, or recessed cable anchor with set screw for wire rope with unfinished end.
- Clutch Models allow operator to manually disengage the drum to rapidly unwind wire rope. Clutch models do not include pressure plates.
- Accessory Options include limit switches, cable pressure plates, torque limiting controls and emergency handles for manual operation.
- Mounting options include floor, wall and ceiling.
- Wire rope assemblies are sold separately