» Hoists / Parts Index
» Catalog Index
1/4, 1/2, 1, 2 and 3 Ton Capacities with 10-Foot Standard Lift—Other Lifts are available.
The SNER Series of electric chain hoists furnishes single-phase operation in a heavy-duty, low-headroom design. Available in hook mount or coupled with a trolley, it easily transports any load. Look to this model when high-quality and convenience are important for the job.
Features & Benefits:
- Extreme Duty Motor—Higher horsepower and top-duty ratings provide increased performance.
- Pull-Rotor Motor Brake—Extremely durable and reliable, this advanced design has no brake coil to fail.
- Unique Chain Guide—Provides quiet and smooth guiding of chain. Easily removed without disassembly of hoist. Heavy cast iron construction for improved wear.
- Load Sheave—Deep-groove pockets fully support the load chain, reduce vibration and chain wear and provide a true vertical lift.
- Long Life Friction Clutch—Protects hoist from damage and prevents overwinding.
- Heat Treated Helical and Spur Gears—Precision machined for long life. Oil bath lubrication results in a quiet, smooth, cool operation.
- Completely Sealed Body—Suitable for indoor, outdoor and harsh environments.
- Compact Aluminum Body—Die-cast body is lightweight and offers low headroom.
- Easy Maintenance Control Panel—Fast on-site access with hinged cover, single swing-out panel and simple layout of controls.
- Superior Quality Chain—Grade 80 nickel-plated load chain is heat-treated for wear resistance and extended life.
- Forged Carbon Steel Hooks—Under excessive loads will open gradually and not fracture. Bottom hook swivels 360 degrees.
- Motorized Trolley Side Guide Rollers—Provide smooth trolley motion and reduced wear on wheels and beam.
- Motorized Trolley Drop Stops and Rubber Bumpers—Built-in security for the operator and added protection for the equipment and load.