» Hoists / Parts Index
» Catalog Index
1/4, 1/2, 1, 1-1/2, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 16, 20 and 25 Ton Capacities
The CM Series 84 Plain or Geared Trolley features a minimal maintenance design with fully sealed precision bearings, heavy-duty side frames and fully machined wheel tread for a superior performance over a long life.
Features & Benefits:
- Lifetime lubricated, precision ball bearings on trolleys through 3 ton capacity. Trolleys with capacities 4 tons and greater are equipped with eight sealed, Timken tapered roller bearings and grease fittings.
- Heavy rolled steel side frames extend beyond the wheels to provide these trolleys with superior strength, rigidity and added protection for the trackwheels. Units with capacities from 1/4 through 12 tons employ universal wheel treads for use on flat or tapered beam flanges. Units with capacities from 16 through 25 tons operate on American Standard I-beams with tapered flanges. For patented track, consult factory.
- Trolley wheels are fully machined from alloy cast iron and hardened for high strength and long life.
- Alloy steel axles and equalizer pins are heat treated for maximum strength and wear life.
- Geared versions have fully machined track wheel gears and incorporate a swinging chain guide, which keeps the hand chain aligned and free from jamming.
- Available to fit a broad range of wider flange beams and patented track applications not listed—contact factory.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Spark resistant models available—add suffix "SR"