» Hoists / Parts Index
» Catalog Index
Lift or pull up to 4,000 lbs. with a worm gear hand winch from Thern. Their machine-cut worm gears provide accurate operation and years of trouble-free service. Worm gear hand winches are available in multiple configurations and performance ratings designed to keep things moving safely and efficiently.
Features & Benefits:
- Machine Cut Worm Gears provide accurate operation and long lasting service.
- Hex drive and handle are included. Model 4WM2 can be power driven with a maximum 400 rpm drill-motor.
- Enclosed Oil Bath provides continuous lubrication of gears to minimize wear, except on Model 465. On Model 4WM2, oil seals keep oil in and dirt out.
- Automatic Brake Models provide positive load control for lifting. Brake models have a PB or B suffix. Model 4WM2 features an internal mechanical brake.
- Corrosion resistant durable paint finish protects against corrosion in harsh environments.
- Bronze bearings on most models for smooth operation.
- Large diameter drums minimize wire rope wear.
- Handle lengths are adjustable to change force required to move the load.
- Mounting options include floor, wall or ceiling. Add 10% for factory modification for wall or ceiling mount, adapter plate may be required.
- Wire rope assemblies are sold separately.
- 2-Year Limited Warranty