Americo Manufacturing’s business was exploding which required them to install more manufacturing lines. Because of the space used by the new manufacturing lines, they needed additional storage for warehousing.
- FHS, Inc. worked together with owners, operations and warehouse executives to evaluate the existing space and design a way to achieve additional storage space in the existing building.
- Designed a solution that included a pre-fabricated mezzanine installed in an adjacent building.
- Designed a conveyor system and support structure to convey manufactured goods from the production floor across to the adjacent building and onto the new mezzanine.
- Provided the design, engineering, materials and installation of all conveyors, support structures and the 20,000 SF mezzanine.
- This resulted in Americo’s ability to utilize their existing facility without having to outsource or build new facilities, saving potential construction and utility costs.