In this video, we’re breaking down the CM Lodestar VS Electric Chain Hoist – taking you through uses, best practices, and design of this unit.
In this video we cover:
- 0:45 – Introduction to Will Gerber from Columbus McKinnon
- 0:54 – Introduction to Robert Bruno from Columbus McKinnon
- 1:39 – Design, components, and configurations of the Lodestar VS Electric Chain Hoist
- 3:53 – Capacity ranges of the Lodestar VS Electric Chain Hoist
- 5:30 – Magnetek’s Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) integration to the Lodestar VS
- 10:36 – Customizable Variable Frequency Drive controls
- 13:35 – How the Swift Lift technology works within the Lodestar VS hoist
- 14:40 – Other features and technologies
- 17:24 – What training is required to use the Lodestar VS?
- 18:39 – Best fit applications for the Lodestar VS
- 22:56 – Bad fit applications for the Lodestar VS
- 24:52 – The repairability of the Lodestar VS
- 29:13 – Available Resources for your Lodestar VS hoist
If you haven’t already, feel free to subscribe to The Lifting & Rigging Channel, so you don’t miss out on the other videos we make.