Features & Benefits:
- Capacities—Rated loads from 1/4 to 5 Ton (Metric Rated). In plain and geared models.
- Economical—Excellent low-cost choice for manual and powered hoists.
- Rugged—Designed to provide superior performance and long, efficient service.
- Low Rolling Effort—Geared models have standard 6-foot hand chain drop. Other hand chain drops available.
- Universal Hanging Clevis—Accepts most hook-mounted hoists.
- Adjustable—Trolley easily adjusts to fit any beam flange within range of adjustment, up to an 8.7″ flange width.
- Wrap-Around Side Plates—Lugs provide additional security to increase operator safety and act as bumpers to protect wheels.
- Dual Tread Wheels—Will fit either tapered or flat beam flange within range of adjustment. Wheels include permanently lubricated, shielded ball bearings for long life and low maintenance.
- Lifetime Warranty