All Crosby 320 Eye Hoist Hooks incorporate the following features:
- The most complete line of Eye hoist hooks.
- Available in carbon steel and alloy steel.
- Designed with a 5:1 Design Factor for (Carbon Steel); 4:1 Design Factor for (Alloy Steel).
- Eye hooks are load rated.
- Proper design, careful forging and precision controlled quenched and tempering give maximum strength without excessive weight and bulk.
- Every Crosby Eye Hook has a pre-drilled cam, which can be equipped with a latch. Even years after purchase of the original hook, latch assemblies can be added.
- Chemical analysis and tensile tests performed on each PIC to verify chemistry and mechanical properties.
- Type Approval and certification in accordance with ABS 2006 Steel Vessel Rules 1-1-17.7, and ABS Guide for Certification of Cranes.
- Hoist hooks incorporate two types of strategically placed markings forged into the product, which address two (2) QUIC-CHECK® features:
– Deformation Indicators and Angle Indicators.
The following additional features have been incorporated in the new Crosby S-320N Eye Hoist Hooks.
Sizes 3/4 metric ton Carbon through 22 metric ton Alloy
- Metric Rated at 5:1 Design Factor for (Carbon Steel); 4:1 Design Factor for (Alloy Steel).
- Can be proof tested to 2 times the working Load Limit.
- Low profile hook tip.
- New integrated latch (S-4320) meets the World class standard for lifting.
- Heavy-duty stamped latch interlocks with the hook tip.
- High cycle, long life spring.
- When secured with proper cotter pin through the hole in the tip of hook, meets the intent of OSHA Rule 1926.1431(g) and 1926.1501(g) for personnel hoisting.
- Fatigue rated at 1-1/2 times the Working Load Limit at 20,000 cycles.
* Eye Hooks (3/4 TC – 22TA), Proof load is 2 times Working Load Limit. Eye Hooks (20 TC – 60TA). All carbon hooks-average straightening load (ultimate load) is 5 times Working Load Limit. Alloy eye hooks 1 ton through 22 ton-average straightening load (ultimate load) is 5 times Working Load Limit. Alloy eye hooks 30 tons through 60 tons-average straightening load (ultimate load) is 4.5 times Working Load Limit.
† New 320N style hook