Less Is More
The Hänel Lean-Lift® offers over 60% more storage capacity than a miniload system/rack store on the same footprint and recover more than 80% of floor space vs. standard static shelving.
- Storage capacity can be adapted step by step
- More than one person at a time can operate the system and process jobs
- Retrieval times are considerably shorter
- Units can be added, expanded or separated at a later time
- Better utilization of storage volume thanks to height optimized storage
- Profile wall with height sensors provides for compact storage even for articles of different heights
Hänel: Unique Engineering & Design
It’s Gotta Be Robust – Built to Last – Stable, Strong & Safe
- No tilting of the extractor
- No problem with uneven load distribution, even with heavy weights, and consequently a much longer lifecycle
- Easy maintenance access from the side
- Easy attachment of the arresting device for the extractor and time-proven, low noise 4-chain technology!
- Roller chains are durable, so no fatigue failures
- Long lifecycle, no maintenance
- No replacement necessary at fixed service intervals
- Roller chains have a high rate of efficiency (98%)
- Accurate positioning because of high rigidity
- No slip on emergency stops
Heavy Duty Capacity
Pan payloads of 2,204 lbs. (1,000 Kg) with a total system payload capacity of 132,450 lbs. (per module)
The High Productivity, Low Maintenance, Durable Design that WORKS.
Hänel ESB – Intelligent Safety
- Hänel storage systems work reliably and failure-free
- Should a malfunction arise, however, the Hänel redundancy systems kick in
- The Hänel Lean-Lift® can also have the Hänel ESB integrated
- By activating the ESB system directly at the microprocessor controller, the user can continue to operate the Hänel Lean-Lift® despite a malfunction
- So, in the event if your system does require maintenance, your inventory is still accessible and you aren’t stuck waiting for a technician
Ergonomics & Safety
The ergonomic design minimizes the physical strain for employees at work. And Hänel goes far beyond the requirements of today’s safety standards. All Hänel Lean Lifts are equipped with multiple and redundant safety systems that protect both operators and inventory.
Configurable and Adaptable for Virtually Any Industry or Application
Each Hänel Lean-Lift® can be used as a stand-alone system or by adding other Lean-Lifts® you can expand or alter your storage capacity at any time without any problem.
Want to store a wide range of dissimilar parts in the same unit? No problem! Storage of small and large parts in the same unit is limited only by the access opening height.
Making maximum use of the available space Hänel Lean-Lifts® can be installed next to each other and even span several building levels, with multiple access points.
This creates the maximum possible storage space on a minimal footprint.
Relocating to a new site and want to add height to a Hänel Lean Lift® System?
The Hänel Lean Lift® easily accommodates height changes – even after initial installation!
Got a heavy load or awkward part? Integrate the Hänel Lean Lift® with cranes, carts or even a robot.
It’s Gotta Be Fast
The Hänel Lean Lift is the fastest VLM in the world. Period.
The Hänel Lean-Lift®, has a vertical speed of 7.5 feet/sec with an empty extractor and 3 feet/sec with a loaded extractor (using the available high-speed version).
Horizontally, the extractor travels jolt-free at a speed of 1/2 meter per second.
Moreover each Hänel Lean-Lift® is equipped with a soft start/stop control that insures all inventory contents are handled with the greatest care.
Gentle and rapid acceleration and braking protects your inventory. The fastest VLM in the world means greater productivity.
Everything under control – the Control Concept with Brains
Hardware and software are integrated in the lift, no additional PC or monitor required
- No complex software installation on PC
- Direct integration into the corporate network via Ethernet link
- Data can be retrieved from the MP 100 D and MP 12 N–S
- simply by using the browser – continuous transparency in the store-room guaranteed.
- No additional communication software needed
- Standard serial and/or USB ports for peripheral components
- Customized expansion possible with versatile supplementary modules
- Operate a single module or up to 99 with complete control
- Inventory accuracies of 99.9%
Pick The Way You Like – Order & Stocking Functions That Work For You!
Pick to menu, light, voice, scanners, transponders, badge readers, camera, RFID, scales and weigh count … just about any way you operate, whatever works for you, works with a minimum of interface and a maximum of accuracy.
Result: High Speed Productivity that makes for fast, secure and accurate transactions.
Go Green – Hänel EcoDrive® and Hänel EcoMode®
Energy recovery thanks to built-in frequency converter The Hänel EcoDrive® is an integral part of the Hänel EcoConcept®, helps to save energy and consequently reduces costs.
The frequency converter uses the energy of the descending extractor and converts it back into electrical energy.
This is then fed back into the supply system and can be used elsewhere, for example on other Lean-Lifts® in a network.
Depending on the rate of travel, up to 40% of the energy fed in previously for the upward run can be returned to the supply network.
All systems that consume energy even when in standby mode are closed down by the control system in 4 EcoMode® levels (energy-saving levels). This reduces the energy intake of the Hänel storage systems to a minimum when they are not being used.
The Hänel Lean-Lift® stores all items in height-optimized positions, which ensures extremely compact storage in a minimum of