Features & Benefits:
Engineered for Reliable Operation
- Handle Designed for Overload Protection—Handle bends to warn of hazardous condition and prevent dangerous overload.
- Hooks with Latches—360° swiveling hooks equipped with latches for positive load engagement.
- Positive Load Holding in All Environments—Double interlocking pawl mechanism assures one pawl is engaged at all times.
- Meets or exceeds minimum 4:1 design factor and all requirements of ASME / ANSI Standard B-30.21. All units tested at 125% of rated load.
Portable and Durable
- Lightweight and Rugged—Special cast aluminum and zinc alloy housings.
- Heavy-Duty Cable—Utilizes preformed and galvanized extra-flexible aircraft cable.
- Corrosion Resistant—All stainless steel springs and shafts.
- Reduced Wear—All rotating shafts are mounted on bronze bushings.
Easy to Operate
- Self-Storing Cable Drum—Provides compact operation.
- Easy Load Positioning—Utilizes a double pawl system with multiple pawl stops for precise load adjustment.
- Fast Cable Take-Up—Winding wheel provided for quick take-up or positioning of cable.
- Open Construction—Allows for easy cleaning and inspection.
Special Model Features
- 430CDPA equipped with oversized slip hooks—Ideal for opening and closing boxcar doors.
- Stainless Steel Cable Available—Suitable for marine environments.
NEED HOIST REPAIR OR PARTS?
We do repairs in-house and stock a full line of parts.