Crosby Clamp-Co Beam Clamps provide an efficient method for handling wide flange beam sections and plate girders. When lifting, these beam clamps grip the beam at three points, and when properly balanced and safely guided, the beam can be handled even if the clamp is slightly off center lengthwise.
- 5 Tons to 35 Tons
- Eliminates the need for slings, chokers and spreader bars.
- When applied to load, the tongs automatically open and slide under the flange of the beam.
- Center plate and gripping tongs work together - the heavier the beam, the greater the clamping pressure.
- Model “NS” clamps have a recessed base to accept studs welded to the beam surface.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Finish - Red Paint.
- All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.
Note: Control the beam at all times. Beams should be gripped as near the center as possible. Snubbing lines at each end must be used to control excessive twisting or swinging, and to guide the beam to its proper place. Each lifting situation may have a specific demand which should be addressed before lifting.
* Maximum Proof Load is 2 times the Working Load Limit and design factor based on EN13155 and ASME B30.20.
Mazzella stocks a full line of Crosby lifting clamps!
Contact your local Lifting Specialist for details.
Call Mazzella for your clamp repair or inspection needs!
All brands and capacities… including, but not limited to: Renfroe, Crosby, Campbell, CM, SuperClamp and Terrier.
Contact your local Lifting Specialist to arrange for pick-up of your lifting clamps for inspection and/or repair!