Sheffield Metals International (SMI), a Mazzella Company, is an industry leader in the distribution of coated and bare metal products for metal roofing, as well as engineered standing seam metal roof (SSMR) systems.
As a metal roofing building materials product supplier, we are committed to providing architects, contractors, manufacturers, and homeowners with the complete package — quality products, extensive expertise, and continued support throughout the most complicated projects.SMI specializes in providing painted Galvalume® and aluminum for the architecturally driven metal panel industry.
- More than 50 colors continuously stocked in Galvalume and several popular colors in aluminum sheet and coil.
- Color matching for virtually any custom color.
- Zinc (elZinc®) and copper coil and sheet products.
- Value-added services: Slitting, cut-to-length, applying strippable PVC, and re-rolling.
- Service to the entire geographic United States, including Alaska, Hawaii, and the Caribbean. SMI operates out of five strategic locations to expedite the shipping of products throughout the country.
- Products meeting ENERGY STAR® or LEED requirements.
- Galvalume and aluminum products for LEED sustainability and beyond.
- A full-time, in-house Technical Department.
- 35-year Kynar® paint, 40-year SMP, and optional 5- to 35-year weather-tight warranties.
Click here to learn more about Sheffield Metals and our metal roofing solutions!
Learning CenterLifting & Rigging Educational Resources