Features & Benefits:
- Voltage – 115/230, 208 – single-phase; 230/460, 208, 220/380, 575 – three-phase, 60 hertz standard, 50 hertz available.
- Two-speed motors available (3 to 1 speed ratio).
- Rigid or swivel top hook, lug, plain, geared and motorized trolley suspensions available.
- Small Frame Design features housings of cast aluminum alloy construction for minimum weight. Engineered and designed for use with motors up to 1 HP.
- Large Frame design features load bearing housings of ductile iron construction for maximum strength. Non-load bearing housings of cast aluminum alloy for minimum weight. Engineered and designed for use with higher torque 2 and 3 HP three-phase motors.
- Built in compliance with ASME / ANSI B30.16 and CSA standards.
- Full line of accessories available, including Variable Frequency Drives.
- Lifetime warranty
- Other suspension available: Plain Trolley, Geared Trolley and Motorized Trolley—contact your local Lifting Specialist.