- Course will cover fall protection methods, fall protection plans, the hierarchy of fall protection as it relates to specific project challenges.
- Course will cover scope, application, and definitions to OSHA subpart 1926.500(a)(1) CFR and 1910.28(1)(a).
- Will also cover requirements relating to workers performing tasks at heights that require specific or specialized equipment. Examples include: erection of tanks, broadcast towers, etc.
- Course is designed to target specific industries where employees of the company may be new to that industry and need fall protection training specific to that industry.
- Will cover typical scaffold and swing stage set-up, dismantle, and the inherent hazards of each in construction and general industry.
- This course is ideal for new hires in the construction or industrial trades.
Call us at 800.362.4601 or click here if you need to schedule fall protection training!