Ideal where headroom is limited.
- Beams over 4’ have 3 spreads.
- 3’ & 4’ beams have 2 spreads.
- Swivel hooks with hook latches standard.
- Wide range of sizes and capacities available.
- Complies with ASME standards.
Three spreads to adjust to the load:
- Outside spread
- Middle spread (outside less 1’)
- Inside spread (outside less 2’)
Extra Holes or Different Placement of Holes – Allows multiple hook positioning beyond standard spreads. Specify number and spread(s) required.
Faspins – For ease of positioning hooks with quick release. Specify number required.
Extra Hooks – Allows for multiple pick points. Specify number required.
Pin Type Bail – Lifting pin located between structural channel. (Hoist hook information must be supplied.)
Shackle Lug – Lifting lug with shackle. (Headroom may change.)
Recommend Faspins (Option B) if frequent hook position changes (spread) are required.
Other sizes available, consult your local Lifting Specialist.