- Clear identification at the bolt head: RUD, thread size, quality class.
- The load ring must be installed perpendicular to the workpiece. The workpiece must be flat, providing complete contact for the load ring bushing.
- Load ring has to be adjusted in pull direction, free to move and must not support on edges.
- Use according to user instructions and by trained persons.
- The lifting attachment must be free to move when attached to the load ring.
- Regular inspections should be carried out by a competent person (BGR 500).
- Load should not be turned during lifting.
VLBG Load Ring will turn 360°, adjustable in pull direction. Load ring foldable, full WLL in any load direction, surface pink powder coated.
BG = German Employers Requires: The max. lengths of the RUD – bolts are adjusted in such a way that if a hex-head-shaped nut (DIN EN ISO 7042) is used, assemblies of material thickness of approximately 8 *M (for M8 – M30) and 5 *M for (M36 – M48) can be realized respectively.
Attention: Refer to RUD user instructions.
The WLL (Working Load Limit) is listed at the nominal value (worst case scenario) unless otherwise specified.