Gunnebo GrabiQ Midgrab Chain Shortener (Non-Removable) MIG
- Instant mounting and positioning on any part of the chain.
- Shortening in either chain direction; up-down.
- Designed to prevent inadvertent chain disengagement.
- Can be set idle on the chain leg when shortening is not required.
- LC version offers secure mounting with locking set on any desired part of the chain with one chain direction open for shortening.
- CC version offers close-open function in both chain directions for safe retention of the chain.
Locking devices for Midgrab MIG;
Note! The MIG must be used with at least one of the locking device.
| L – fixed locking set|| C – close/open locking set|
| For fixed mounting|| Spring operated locking device. Can be placed whether in open or closed position|