Features & Benefits:
- Experience exceptional durability thanks to all-steel construction featuring rugged gear case enclosure and handwheel cover.
- Enjoy increased lifting height thanks to low headroom.
- Compact design results in lightweight and easy portability.
- Minimize manual effort thanks to efficient drive train.
- Standard slip clutch device prevents the hoist from being used to lift damaging loads beyond rated capacity.
- Double pawl springs provide redundancy for reliable operation of brake mechanism.
- Get reliable braking with double enclosed brake cover that keeps out dust, rain and dirt.
- 8-foot standard lift (12-foot for 10 Ton and greater), non-standard lifts and hand chain drops are also available.
- Grade 100 heat-treated manganese alloy load chain resists abrasion and wear while minimizing chain weight.
- Forged and heat-treated alloy steel hooks are designed to open slowly without fracturing under excessive loads.
- Test certificate verifies that every hoist has been factory load tested to 125% of rated capacity, in accordance with ASME B30.16 requirements.