Features & Benefits:
- Tough aluminum alloy construction and powder coat finish
- Weatherproof for outdoor service
- Simple construction with fewer parts for ease of maintenance and lower inventories
- Hoistaloy hardened steel link type load chain for strength, long wear life and flexibility
- Weatherized Weston-type automatic braking system for positive load control
- Easy, one-hand operation and control—only 58 pounds of pull required for 3/4 ton model capacity
- Forged upper and lower hooks with latches standard
- Free wheeling for fast and easy attachment to load
- Upper and lower Latchlok hooks available for all capacities
- Optional Load Limiter protection device stops transmission of lever forces protecting against dangerous overload
- Optional anchor sling simplifies attachment to allow anchor hook to swivel in tight space applications (3/4 & 1-1/2 ton units only)
- Optional Load Sentry warns of overload condition
- Optional zinc plated chain available
- Unlimited lift
- Lifetime warranty
- Metric rated
- Made in U.S.A.
- Optional Load Limiter
- Optional Anchor Sling – 3/4 and 1-1/2 Ton
- Latchlok Type Hook
NEED PULLER REPAIR OR PARTS?
We do repairs in-house and stock a full line of parts.