Features & Benefits:
- Pull-rotor brake. Extremely durable and reliable, this advanced design contains no brake coil to fail like conventional disc brakes. 5 year brake warranty.
- Corrosion resistant load chain. Nickel plated, Grade 80, DIN chain for superb durability and strength.
- Compact aluminum body. Die-cast body is lightweight and offers low headroom.
- Completely sealed body. Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications, including harsh environments. (Consult owner’s manual for details) Gasket sealed for IP55 rating
- Variable Frequency Drive (VFD). Dual speed controls via “under-the-cover” variable frequency drive for both single-phase and three-phase hoists. VFD includes count hour meter, load limiter and no-load high-speed function.
- Extreme Duty Motor. Increased performance through 30/10-minute duty rating, H4 classification, Class B insulation, cooling fins and external thermal motor protection.
- Unique Chain Guide Provides quiet and smooth guiding of chain. Heavy cast iron construction for improved wear versus stamped steel design offered by many manufacturers.
|Product Type||Electric Chain Hoist|
|Capacity (tons)||1/8, 1/4, 1/2, and 1 ton|
|Lift (feet)||10 ft. standard|
|Hoist Model||EQ (3 phase) SEQ (single phase)|
|Headroom (inches)||17.3, 18, 20.7|
|Speeds||EQ 56/9.3 NL 72, 33/5.5 NL 43, 25/4.2 NL 32, 23/3.8 NL 30 SEQ 56/9.3 NL 72, 33/5.5 NL 43, 25/4.2 NL 32, 17/3.9 NL 22|
|Contact your local Lifting Specialist for additional product specifications|
NEED HOIST REPAIR OR PARTS?
We do repairs in-house and stock a full line of parts.