Miller Top Swiveling Overhaul Ball Assemblies With Angular Contact Ball Bearings
Miller’s highest performance overhaul ball assemblies are uniquely equipped with Miller Y-Link angular contact ball bearing swivels for maximum response to wire rope movement and long term durability.
- Top swiveling—ball remains stationary if wire rope twists.
- Available with four upper fittings styles: clevis, eye, wedge and thimble.
- Overhaul weights to 1450 lbs. Special heavier weights and bottom swiveling are available.
- Working Loads from 3 to 35 tons for 5/8″ to 1-1/2″ wire rope.
- Easy, quick replacement of component parts—swivel replaced with appropriate standard Miller Y-Link model.
- Drop Forged alloy steel hook with safety latch.
- Design factor 5:1.
- NOTE: Type 5 (only) is a non-swiveling mode