Thern stationary davit cranes are mounted on a gusset style base for permanent installation and stability under load and includes the following features:
- Hand winch operated models include spur gear or worm gear hand winch with brake for load control.
- Power winch operated models include 115 volt 1 phase AC electric winch with pendant control and brake.
- Standard fixed boom is fixed in boom position C.
- Optional adjustable boom can be adjusted between boom positions A and D.
- Optional hand operated ratchet style screw jack adjusts height and reach.
- Mast and boom rotate 360° on tapered roller bearings for smooth load movement. Mast locks in one of four positions with hand tightened lock bolt.
- Wire rope assemblies are sold separately.