We provide stationary or portable davit cranes from Thern.
Stationary Davit Cranes
These cranes can lift up to 2,200 lbs. and are available with fixed or adjustable booms and provide the necessary stability for lifting larger loads through longer distances. Thern stationary davit cranes are designed for permanent installation to solid foundations.
- Hand winch operated models include spur gear or worm gear hand winch with brake for load control.
- Power winch operated models include 115 volt 1 phase AC electric winch with pendant control and brake.
- Standard fixed boom is fixed in boom position C.
- Optional adjustable boom can be adjusted between boom positions A and D.
- Optional hand operated ratchet style screw jack adjusts height and reach.
- Mast and boom rotate 360° on tapered roller bearings for smooth load movement. Mast locks in one of four positions with hand tightened lock bolt.
- Wire rope assemblies are sold separately.
Portable Davit Cranes
These portable cranes can lift up to 1 ton and make any operation simple and affordable with trouble-free setup and breakdown for easy transport between multiple service sites. Thern offers a wide variety of options and accessories to meet your specific requirements.
- Choose from spur gear hand winch, worm gear hand winch or power winch operation.
- Adjustable boom telescopes to 4 different lengths.
- Height can be adjusted while under load with ratchet style screw-jack.
- Crane rotates 360° on Nylatron® bearing sleeve in the base.
- Crane breaks down for easy storage or transport.
- Available in your choice of three finishes: electrostatic powder coating, galvanized or stainless steel.
- Base options include: pedestal, socket or wall mount style or wheel base for floor crane operation.
Call us at 800.664.3380 or click here if you need to speak with one of our Crane Specialists!
Showing all 2 results