Patented trademark indicates QUIC-CHECK® product. Hook Material Codes: A-Alloy Steel, B-Bronze High Strength, C-Carbon Steel.
- The most complete line of shank hoist hooks. Available 3/4 to 300 metric tons.
- Hook Identification code forged into each hook.
- Quenched and Tempered.
- Available in carbon steel, alloy steel and bronze.
- Proper design, careful forging, and precision controlled quench and tempering give maximum strength without excessive weight and bulk.
- Every Crosby Shank Hook has a pre-drilled cam, which can be equipped with a latch. Simply purchase the latch assemblies. Even years after purchase of the original hook, latch assemblies can be added.
- Type Approval and certification in accordance with ABS 2006 Steel Vessel Rules 1-1-17.7, and ABS Guide for Certification of Cranes.
- Patented McKissick Split-Nut retention system available.
* Dimensions shown are for S-4320 Latch kits. Dimensions for sizes 20 ton carbon and larger are for PL Latch Kits.
** Dimension before machining (as forged).
Note: Proof load is 2 times Working Load Limit. All carbon hooks—average straightening load (ultimate load) is 5 times Working Load Limit. Alloy eye hooks 1 ton through 22 ton—average straightening load (ultimate load) is 5 times Working Load Limit. Alloy eye hooks 30 tons through 60 tons—average straightening load (ultimate load) is 4.5 times Working Load Limit. All Alloy shank hooks- average straightening load (ultimate load) is 4.5 times the Working Load Limit. All Bronze hooks—average straightening load (ultimate load) is 4 times Working Load Limit.