Relocation Packages Are Available!
FHS, Inc. is a growing overhead crane company, focused on sales, service, preventative maintenance, trouble-shooting and inspections of overhead cranes, hoists and material handling equipment. Actively searching for Crane Technicians in East and Southeast US regions. We have immediate, full-time positions available for qualified technicians with experience in mechanical, electrical and installation areas of cranes and material handling equipment. We offer a relocation package for moving.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of experience with industrial crane applications.
- Mechanical, electrical, industrial controls and VFD knowledge is a must.
- Candidates should possess trouble-shooting abilities.
- Must be able to operate as individual or as part of a team.
- Must have valid driver's license.
- Position requires "off-ground" work areas, on-call status and varied hours.
- Candidate must believe in "Customer Service".
- Short-term, over-night travel may be required.
- Strong communication skills are needed.
- FHS is a Drug-free Workplace.
We offer a strong Compensation Package, including Base Pay, Benefits, Company Vehicle & Training!
If you feel you are interested in joining a growth-oriented company and have the necessary skills, please include your resume and details of past experience with your reply.
Send your resume to:
Cathy Riddle at FHS, Inc.
2651 SR 60 W., Bartow, FL 33830
Click here, to see other position at Mazzella Companies!