Would it surprise you to know that working at height is one of the top cited incidents year over year? Well, it’s true. Working at an elevated height brings a ton of new safety concerns that you wouldn’t have down on the ground. In this episode of the OSHA Inspection Series, we’re covering fall protection. We sat down with Kevin Muldoon, Mazzella’s Product Manager of Engineered Lifeline Systems & Fall Protection.
In this episode of “The OSHA Inspection Series,” we’ll be featuring:
– The use of required fall protection
– How to stay and OSHA compliant with your fall protection
– Mandatory training, and inspection documentation.
Mazzella is one of the largest-independently-owned companies in the overhead lifting and rigging industries and is a manufacturer and distributor of a wide range of lifting products for industrial, commercial, and specialty applications.
Mazzella is a leader in providing overhead cranes, overhead crane services, material handling, fall protection, specialty machinery, and warehouse solutions.
Contact us today if you have questions or need assistance with:
- Periodic inspections of rigging equipment
- Periodic inspections of crane and hoist equipment
- Fall protection inspections and solutions
- Lifting and rigging training
- Crane operator training
- Fall protection training
Feel free to subscribe to The Lifting & Rigging Channel, so you don’t miss out on the other videos we make. Leave us a comment if you have any questions or just want to say hi!