Wire Rope and Crane Cables, Wire Rope Slings, Alloy Chain Slings, Synthetic Slings, Rigging Hardware ... In Stock and Ready for Immediate Delivery to North Carolina and South Carolina
Mazzella Lifting Technologies is located in Charlotte, NC—just northeast of downtown Charlotte and 15 minutes from Charlotte Douglas International Airport. We offer a full line of wire rope and crane cables, lifting and rigging products, and proudly service the greater Charlotte metro area and beyond. We service the Carolina construction, contractors, and crane rental companies automotive, construction, steel, and energy industries with 75+ years of collective industry knowledge and an approach that is solutions-based for each customer's unique application.
We can accommodate walk-in customer needs, as well as offer a full warehouse with a large inventory of wire rope and OEM crane rope, wire rope sling assemblies, nylon and polyester lifting slings, sling hooks, crane hooks, hook blocks, shackles, hoist rings, and so much more.
Some of the other unique products and services that we offer, include:
- One of the largest distributors of Crosby® products in the Southeastern U.S.
- Authorized SlingMax® dealer and Twin-Path® fabricator
- CM® and Harrington® hoist repair and service center
- Extensive parts inventory and repair for overhead cranes
Additionally, we stock a variety of wire rope for making assemblies — both large and small — for bridge cables, crane cables, steel mill cables, and OEM assemblies. All standard wire rope, rigging products, and heavy lift assemblies are in stock and available to ship within 24 hours. For emergency situations, we can deliver right to your facility or job site.
A Local Rigging Resource for Carolina Contractors and the Construction Industry
Mazzella Lifting Technologies is one of the best-kept secrets in the Carolinas. We partner with construction and mechanical contractors—at the local and the national level—to supply all of their rigging needs for. MLT Charlotte is a full-service lifting and rigging company. If you're looking for a one-stop shop for your crane ropes, lifting slings, rigging hardware, custom below-the-hook lifters, lift training and consultation, rigging inspection, and fall protection needs, give us a call.
We take pride in our large inventory of wire rope and crane ropes; wire rope slings, chain slings, and synthetic slings; hooks, shackles, turnbuckles; hoists and hoist parts, fall protection harnesses, lanyards, and retractables; and complete training and inspection services. We can get your crew the equipment that they need, when they need it and offer on-site delivery and consultation. We partner with all of the major suppliers like Crosby, CM, Harrington, SlingMax, and Bridon to offer competitive pricing and quick order fulfillment.
Overhead Cranes for Carolina's Industrial, Manufacturing, Energy, and Steel Industries
With manufacturing and production continuing to drive economic growth in North Carolina and South Carolina, business owners understand they have to continue to invest in reliable equipment that will help drive production and continue to grow their business. Partnering with an overhead crane manufacturer is a big decision and one that shouldn’t be taken lightly. The design, manufacturing, and installation of an overhead crane is a big project and can be a substantial investment—but, a necessary one if you want to improve your company’s efficiency and workflows.
Progressive Crane, a Mazzella Company, has been ingrained in the Carolina marketplace since the 1970’s. Progressive Crane offers turnkey overhead crane systems and custom below-the-hook lifting devices. We engineer, fabricate, and install world class lifting solutions—including everything from light-duty jib and workstation cranes, large-capacity double box girder systems, to lifting devices like spreader beams, lifting tongs, and c-hooks.
Today, there are thousands of Progressive Crane installations throughout the United States and abroad—all done in full compliance with CMAA, NEC, OSHA, and ASME standards. Since every business is unique, and no two cranes are alike, we offer free quotes and consultations for overhead crane and material lifting projects. Progressive Crane is located in Cleveland, OH so we have access to a team of highly-experienced Crane Specialists, Engineers, and Estimators who can help you design and specify a cost-effective crane system for your facility, production or budgetary needs.
We specialize in the design and installation of:
- Overhead Bridge Cranes
- Gantry Cranes
- Jib Cranes
- Workstation Cranes
- Monorail Cranes
North Carolina Overhead Crane Service: Repairs, Parts, and OSHA Inspections
Our sister company, FHS / Mazzella Hoist & Crane Service, operates out of Charlotte and provides scheduled or emergency overhead crane service to all of the North and South Carolina regions—including Mountains, Piedmont, Inner Coastal Plain and Tidewater in North Carolina, and the Piedmont, Midlands, PeeDee and Coastal regions of South Carolina.
- Crane and hoist maintenance
- Crane and hoist repair and replacement parts
- Overhead crane installation
- OSHA inspections
Our service technicians are independently trained and certified for expert maintenance and repair to keep your overhead crane equipment running. Our techs specialize in solving complex problems in emergency situations. We strive to minimize your downtime and our technicians are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
FHS / Mazzella Hoist & Crane Service sets the standard in inspection documentation management. Our online reporting system continuously archives your OSHA inspection reports and allows you to instantly access them through our website. Our Inspection Division works daily to keep your investment safe.
As a stocking parts distributor for most major hoist manufacturers, FHS / Mazzella Hoist & Crane Service can quickly respond to your needs. Our Parts Department Service Representatives are on hand and ready to serve you with a high sense of urgency. We understand the importance of keeping your production flowing so we service and stock replacement parts for all makes and models of cranes and hoists.
Below-the-Hook Spreader Beams, Lifting Beams, and Custom-Engineered Lifting Devices
For custom and critical heavy-lift applications, Mazzella Lifting Technologies can design and fabricate a custom below-the-hook lifting device specific for your overhead lifting project. We supply spreader beams, lifting beams, lifting baskets, coil hooks, vacuum lifters, magnetic lifters and other custom lifting devices.
Our team can design, fabricate, proof-test, and inspect your custom lifting device—all in compliance with ASME BTH-1 and ASME B30.20 design and structural requirements.
Rigging Inspection and Repair Bin Program
When you participate in our inspection and repair bin program, all you have to do is toss your rigging gear in the supplied repair bins and we do the rest!
Here's how our inspection and repair program works:
- We schedule pick up
- We pick up your bins of slings, hoists, lever tools, fall protection products and/or any rigging hardware you may have
- We drop off empty bins when we pick up the full ones
- We inspect your rigging gear to all applicable OSHA/ASME standards
- We email you detailed inspection reports to keep you OSHA compliant
- We quote your repairs or replacements to keep your equipment at optimal levels
- We return your inspected, repaired, and new equipment back to you
- We do it all over again!
This process saves you time and money and helps keep your inspection records in order. Most of all, it will help keep critical lifting and rigging equipment in good safe working condition.
Mazzella Lifting Technologies Steel Mill Program
Our 40 plus years of steel mill experience and expertise has taught us that delivery of the right product, to the right specs, at the right time…saves our customers a lot of time and money.
This is why we carry a significant amount of customer-specific inventory to meet the unique wire rope applications for individual cranes and equipment in each of our steel customers’ facilities. When critical equipment goes down, we offer 24/7 emergency responsiveness for critical crane cables.
We also offer the following value-added services to our steel customers:
- Exact & Matched Crane Cables – a documented ISO procedure allows us to provide exact and matched crane cables to our steel customers with guaranteed accuracy for ease of installation.
- Mazzella Ready Stock™ Program – our Ready Stock™ program eliminates the need for our customers to purchase replacement wire rope inventory prior to a specific need. This process improves cash flow, eliminates damage to ropes during storage, and reduces overall and inventory carrying costs.
- Wire Rope Surveys – our team will come on-site and work with your team to assess the critical ropes and cables you’re using on your cranes and machinery. We’ll help identify opportunities to:
- Improve wire rope service life
- Reduce labor time during installation
- Reduce on-site inventory of backup wire rope
- Assure proper inventory levels
- Inspection Services – OSHA overhead crane inspections, OSHA sling inspections, and inspections of fall protection equipment and below-the-hook lifting devices
- One-Stop Shop – traditional rigging products, engineered lifting devices, overhead cranes, overhead crane service, parts, training and more!