Need Hoist, Lever Tool or Puller repair?
We perform Static and Dynamic testing! The customer will receive real time test certification upon completion of the proof load test.
The hoist is the workhorse of the overhead crane. Several things can cause the need for hoist repairs, such as, electrical components may be bad, shock load, and sometimes the age of the crane itself. Our goal, through stocking all our repair trucks with parts, is to try and repair everything on site–although it is sometimes necessary to bring your equipment back to our site for repairs.
Come to us for complete, in-house repair of electric, lever, manual chain and wire rope hoists. We are one of the largest authorized stocking master parts depots for Columbus McKinnon (CM).
We also feature Coffing, Harrington, Yale and Shawbox, R&M Material Handling…just to name a few. Call our Parts Department for your hoist parts needs.
- Repairs and testing comply with ASME B30.16 and B30.17 specifications.
- Static and dynamic tests are performed. Test certificates are available electronically or paper will be provided.
- We repair all types and brands of manual hoists, electric hoists and pullers.
- Repairs and testing are performed at our facility.
- All repaired hoists and pullers are load tested.
- We can repair and test to theatrical standards upon request.
Call us at 800.664.3380 or click here if you need your hoist inspected or repaired!