- Dual Brake System: Disc type motor brake working with a Weston-style mechanical load brake provides load-lowering control.
- Upper and Lower Limit Switch: Prevents overwinding by stopping operation in the case of over lifting or overpowering.
- Overload Alert: Installed as a load detecting safety device to help prevent overload for greater hoist longevity.
- Push Button Control: Compact design to enable one-handed operation. Rated NEMA 4 protection. Mushroom on/off button included. Push-button cable has strain relief to prevent cable damage.
- Electric Control Panel: Single-speed hoists are re-connectable for 208-230-460 power supply. Controls are housed in a NEMA 12 enclosure. Control transformer output is 115/1/60. Available in Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) for all motions. VFD is programmed for 2-speed operation. Standard power supply cord is 15 feet.
- Heavy-Duty Hoist Motor: The hoist motor is a high-torque design and is rated 30-minute duty. Class B motor insulation and standard thermal motor protection is included.
- Load Sheave / Chain Guide: Full floating chain guide assures proper engagement of chain on load sheave. Features 4 or 5 pockets for better distribution of the load.
- Load Chain: Grade 80 load chain is case hardened and has a high resistance to wear and corrosion. All hoists are stocked with 20 feet of lift. Longer lifts are available per requirement. Nickel-Plated load chain is available as an option.
- Hooks: Load hook is a forged carbon steel hook with a heavy-duty hook latch. Thrust bearing in hook allows 360° rotation to prevent twisting of load chain. Top hook, for hook suspended hoists, is rigid.
- Gear Box / Oil Lubrication: The gearbox utilizes an alloy steel helical and spur gear reduction. Gear inspection and lubrication is easily accessible from the top of the hoist.
- Motorized and Push / Pull Trolley: Trolley is adjustable for a range of flange widths. Side guide rollers are included to promote smooth trolley motion and to minimize wheel and beam wear. Wheels are dual tread design for operation on tapered or flat flange beams. Trolleys include drop down lugs and rubber bumpers. Motorized trolley motor includes class B insulation and a disc-type motor brake. Motor is rated for 15-minute duty and includes standard thermal motor protection.
- Additional Lift
- Nickel-Plated Load Chain
- Canvas Chain Bag
- Cross Mount Lug Connector
- Hoist Rain Cover
- Trolley Motor & Control Enclosure Rain Covers
- 48V Control Voltage
- Additional Pendant Buttons