G-210 Screw pin chain shackles meet the performance requirements of Federal Specification RR-C-271F, Type IVB, Grade A, Class 2, except for those provisions required of the contractor.
- Shackles can be furnished proof tested with certificates to designated standards, such as ABS, DNV, Lloyds or other certification. Charges for proof testing and certification available when requested at the time of order.
- Approved for use at -40°C (-40°F) to 204°C (400°F).
- 2t through 25t bow and screw pin are Certified to meet charpy impact testing of 42 joules (31 ft.-Ibs.) min. ave. at -20°C (-4°F).
- All shackles are Quenched and Tempered and can meet DNV impact requirements of 42 joules (31 ft.-Ibs.) at -20°C (-4°F).
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26.
- Type Approval and certification in accordance with ABS 2006 Steel Vessel Rules 1-1-17.7, and ABS Guide for Certification of Cranes.
- Crosby 2t through 25t G209 anchor shackles are type approved to DNV Certification Notes 2.7-1 – Offshore Containers. These Crosby shackles are statistical proof and impact tested. The tests are conducted by Crosby and 3.1 test certification is available upon request.
- Look for the Red Pin®…the mark of genuine Crosby quality.
* Note: Maximum Proof Load is 2.0 times the Working Load Limit. Minimum Ultimate Strength is 6 times the Working Load Limit.