- Course will focus on employees that have already completed a basic course in fall protection, or have industry knowledge of working at height.
- This course will cover: safety monitoring, controlled access zones, safety rescue, predictable hazards, height specific and job project specific.
- Course is designed to teach at a practical level understanding with regard to:
- Engineered lifeline systems
- Understanding of OSHA and ANSI compliance
- The student that takes this course will be able to design a Job Safety Analysis (JSA) and develop a rescue plan for site specific applications.
- This course will touch on confined space training and the OSHA, ANSI, and NFPA standards.
- We will also cover rescue and the difference between manual vs. mechanical rescue systems. Help identify what is the best for each application.
- The person who successfully completes this course will be a competent person at height.
Call us at 800.362.4601 or click here if you need to schedule fall protection training!