Bridon / WRI Cushion-Pac 8
Cushion-Pac 8 is a high performance, compacted single layer rope construction incorporating a plastic layer between the 8 outer strands.
- Excellent choice for production-oriented cranes
- Exceptionally long service life for minimized downtime
- High lifting capacity and resistance to crushing
- Reduced drum and sheave wear and good spooling properties
- Advanced cushioned core for superior rope life
- Reverse-lay core version is available
- Available in diameters from 1/2″ (13 mm) to 1-1/2″ (38 mm); with minimum breaking loads from 16 to 138 tons (EEIP) and 14 to 125 tons (EIP)
Contact a Lifting Specialist for more details and product specifications.