How to Measure Wire Rope Assemblies
How to order:
We can produce any assembly to fit your specifications precisely. When ordering, please consider the following:
- Diameter of the wire rope.
- Wire rope classification or construction.
- Rope material (stainless, galvanized, bright, etc.).
- Rated capacity required.
- Length as described by reference points (see diagram below).
- Fitting material required.
- For threaded fittings, specify the type, length and hand of thread.
- For terminals, such as forks and eyes, please specify how they should be positioned relative to each other— same plane or opposite planes.
- The number of completed assemblies required.
How to measure reference points for specifying your assemblies:
Here are several examples of various assemblies. The dotted vertical lines indicate the reference points. Please specify these reference points when you order. If you need a customized assembly not shown here, please call us and we’ll supply you what you need.