Features & Benefits:
- Voltages—available on 3-phase, 460 volt and 230 volt models
- 6:1 speed ratio
- Fault history
- Phase loss protection
- VFD programmable to customer’s exact voltage requirements.
- Motor thermal overload protection
- Adjustable ramp time and speeds. Three second ramp time between minimum and maximum speed setting.
- 3-step robust nema 4x control station
- 3-step infinitely variable control standard provides acceleration and deceleration for full load control and precise positioning.
- Soft starts increase the life of gear train components, load chain, hooks and brake components.
- Electronic reversing eliminates the need for magnetic contractor and speed relay controls.
- Minimum and maximum speed settings with the ability to choose intermediate speeds during operation without timely programming or upgrades.
- 115 volt interface card standard allows for integration into existing bridge and crane systems without upgrades or modifications to the hoist VFD controls.